Our 2-3 year old program is based on a child centered creative curriculum
where children are provided with a language rich environment to guide their
communication and language development. Through daily circle time activities
academic skills, such as alphabet, shapes, numbers and counting, and colors
will be reinforced, and students are encouraged to become problem solvers
and lifelong learners.
Your preschooler will
- Be provided with activities to support their creative expression, and physical wellness.
- Learn through a hands-on approach.
- Develop socially and emotionally through everyday interactions with their teachers and fellow students.
- Develop a deeper vocabulary.
- Develop their motor skills, both large and small.
Our pre-school teachers
- Are creative and fun.
- Are warm and nurturing.
- Are CPR certified.
- Are trained in first aid.
- Use state regulated and effective diapering and potty training procedures.